When using the services and products of Photoplan Ltd, you agree to be legally bound by the following terms.
1) All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT and are subject to change at anytime.
2) Exclusive price agreements are none contractual and are subject to change after 6 months
3) A booking fee of £50 Is Included in all photo-shoots, 360 Virtual Tours or floor plan measure ups, If any job is cancelled 24 hours prior to a confirmed appointment then a charge of £50 will then be added to the job if re-booked or if the job is cancelled completely for whatever reason. If we attend the Property and the job is either not accessible or then totally cancelled then a charge of 50% of the job cost will be charged.
4) Regular customer will be invoiced on the last working day of the month and payment must be received within the agreed payment terms of the agreement. If payment is not received within this time, Photoplan Ltd has the right to charge Interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. You will receive your Invoice via email unless we are otherwise Instructed by yourself.
5) Digital photographs, 360 virtual tours & Floor Plans will be e-mailed to you the next working day after we have visited a property. They will be sent using our Dropbox Pro account and will be in J-Peg file format unless otherwise stated or instructed.
6) Photoplan photographers will always photograph a property to the best of their ability. If for some reason a property is not photographable then you will be liable for an additional charge should we be required to return to the property to reshoot.
7) All floor plans will be emailed to you within 48 hours of visiting the property. Photoplan Ltd will archive the Images and floor plans for 60 days from visit. After this time retrieval of floor plans will be charged at £20 each and photos £20.
8) All lease plans will be emailed to you for approval within 72 hours of site visit, once the plan has been approved the hard copies will be posted
directly to you. We cannot post the lease plans until they have been approved. Photoplan Ltd will archive lease plans for 60 days from site visit. After this time retrieval of lease plans will be charged at £20 each.
9) Visual resources are available on CD-Rom for an additional charge of £20 per CD. Images are available on email for 60 days after the Photoplan was completed. If the recourses are required after this time scale you may be liable for additional charges.
10) Photoplan Ltd strive to ensure the accuracy of our floor plans & lease plans, however measurements are approximate and our plans are for illustrative purposes only and should be viewed with this In mind. Photoplan will not be held liable for any incorrect measurements/calculations. Garden measurements will be shown in length and width only.
11) Our lease plans are for Land Registry Purposes Only and should never be used for anything else. They should never be used as measured surveys for architectural or structural purposes. If a loft space is to be added this will be estimated to be the same foot print as the floor below.
12) All hosted resources on our servers including interactive floor plans, video, 360 virtual tours and any digital resources – will have a maximum of 1 years of support from the date of the work. If for any reason over after the standard 1 year period the code becomes unsupported/outdated or the images/resources are ‘lost’ then Photoplan accepts no responsibility for this and additional costs will be incurred to rectify the issue.
13) All prices quoted on our website (www.photoplan.co.uk & www.leaseplans-photoplan.co.uk) are for regular clients ordering a minimum of five separate jobs per calendar month. All other work is to be quoted individually as per the private clients requirements.
14) Bulk (more than two shoots) historical retrieval of high resolution images are charged at £35.00 per hour, with a minimum of one hour for all historical requests.
15) Photoplan Ltd shall exclusively own all copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to all visual material and resources produced by us.
16) Photoplan Ltd shall request a deposit of 50% on all work that is over £1000.00, this is payable before any work can commence, we shall also do credit rating reports on new clients to enable us to offer any credit terms.
17) All 3D walkthrough projects require a signed off Animation Path from the client. If this path is then required to be changed then the cost of the project will significantly increase.
18) Brochure design and printing quotes will include the initial brochure design and one hours work after a proof has been supplied. Any additional design work will be charged at £70 per hour.
USER PRIVACY STATEMENT
Effective Date: April 5th 2017
Photoplan360 collects information about you when you use our mobile applications, websites, and other online products and services (collectively, the “Services”) and through other interactions and communications you have with us. If you reside in the United States, the Services are provided by Photoplan360 Inc and its U.S. affiliates (collectively “Photoplan360 US.”), and this Privacy Statement applies to information collected and used by Photoplan360 U.S. If you reside outside of the United States, the Services are provided by Photoplan LTD (UK) , and this Privacy Statement applies to information collected and used by Photoplan LTD (UK) (Photoplan360 U.S. and Photoplan LTD (UK) are referred to herein collectively as “Photoplan360” or “we”).
Scope and Application
This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) applies to persons anywhere in the world who use our apps or Services to request digital resources, Photography, Floor Plans, 360 Virtual Tours, Videos, EPC (energy performance certificates), Property Brochures and any marketing materials we offer.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, profile picture, payment method, delivery notes, and other information you choose to provide.
Photoplan – International House,1 St Katharine’s Way, London, E1W 1UN
1 Towerfield Close,
Southend On Sea
Company Registration No: 5034747
VAT No: 835 6930 04
For any further Information contact us on 0203 384 7766 or email us on [email protected]