Property Marketing Career –
Do you want a Photography Career? We are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our dynamic team of Property Photographers and Floorplanners and the combined term we have coined ‘Photoplanners’ if you can do all both awesome! Send us an email with examples of your floor plan sketches and Property Marketing.
Latest Blog about working at Photoplan – Here Bookings Coordinators Business Development Managers, Graphic Designers, CAD Operators Web Designers/Developers Our list of suitable roles is very diverse and expanding with every year that we are in business.
We are now in our 12th year and Photoplan is going from strength to strength, we actively expanding nationwide in 2017. So no matter where you are located, if you feel you would like to be part of this exciting project and have some exceptional skills to bring to the table then attach your cv and any examples of your work and get in touch. Please send your CV’s / Portfolio work to [email protected]
Field Sales Consultant – London – £18,000 – £50,000 OTE
Photoplan is a property marketing agency covering a wide range of services directed at property professionals from Interior Photography, Floor Plans, 360 Virtual Tours, Architectural Visualisation, Property Brochures and much more.
We have just launched our latest iOS and Android bookings application and are looking for a highly effective field sales consultant to bring on new clients and promote/raise awareness of the new application to our core client base.
– Carry out door-to-door canvassing activities to clients in targeted areas throughout London and UK.
– Proactively engage Clients in conversations to raise awareness of the service
– Distribute printed literature in support of door-to-door canvassing activities
– Monitor performance and conversion rates and take action to improve if necessary
– Record data arising from door-to-door canvassing and monitoring activities
– Feedback client feedback to Head Office promptly, follow up actions and provide insight into sales & marketing opportunities.
– Update the CRM system and produce detailed reporting to Sales Manager
– 2 years experience working in a sales driven or target driven role
– Experience of explaining a service or product to customers to deliver a sale, tailoring your approach to match the prospect’s needs.
– Focused, and self-motivated enough to seek out and exploit opportunities to achieve your targets
If this role is of interest and you believe you’ve got what it takes to be a part of a fast-paced and energetic business, we’d love to hear from you.
Property Photographer & Floor Planner – London – £22,000 – £30,000 per annum
Photoplan is an innovative creative Property Marketing Agency producing eye-catching marketing solutions for property professionals around the globe. Our Offices are based in Central London by the famous Tower Bridge as well as an office in Southend-On-Sea. We are at the forefront of CGI Architectural Visualisation, Virtual Reality 360 Virtual Tours, Interactive Floor Plans as well as High End Interior Property Photography, Floor Plans and much more.
You will have impeccable people skills and be able to liaise confidently with clients on a day to day basis. You will be well presented and possess excellent time keeping attributes, you must be a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude to work. You must be efficient, independent, problem solving and self motivated as this is not an office role and will involve travelling around London.
Ideally you will have two years commercial photography experience and have an in depth knowledge of digital cameras/DSLR’s. The right candidate will also need to be familiar with sketching floor plans but we would consider offering training to the right person.
You will either have a clean full driving license or for the right candidate you may be able to travel from job to job using on public transport. You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively with both colleagues and clients.
• Expertly photographing properties
• Accurately sketching floor plans
• Liaising with clients
• Sending through jobs on the day of completion
• You will be working remotely in the field photographing properties
• Company Car or running your own car.
• Digital SLR and relevant equipment
• Business Mileage
Exceptional Freelance Photographers with Floor Planning Experience – UK Nationwide.
Join our network of Photoplanners and earn extra money as a Professional Photographer. We have an extensive network of Photographers with Floor planning experience but we are always looking for more to join us.
We want only the best Photographers who have floor planning experience as well to become part of the Photoplan Network, if you have worked in the industry for a minimum of one year then please send your CV’s as well as links to your work to [email protected]