While most people are gearing up for the festive season, property marketing firms ought to have another important annual event in mind… the Property Marketing awards!
Property Marketing Awards Recognise Industry Achievements
The awards, which are held annually to recognise the amazing achievements of workers within the industry, will be open to entries early in the new year; so estate agencies and property marketing businesses ought to start thinking ahead and planning possible entries.
Independent Panel to Judge Estate Agents Industry Awards
Aimed at celebrating the “very best of the best in the property marketing industry”, the 2014 awards will mark the inauguration of a brand new independent panel of judges under the watchful eye of chairman Kevin Duncan – marketing expert and motivational speaker.
Alongside Kevin making the all important decisions for the 2014 awards will be:
- Microsoft UK’s director of marketing communications Paul Davies
- Channel 4’s director of planning Paula Carter
- Chartered Institute of Marketing CEO Anne Godfrey
- SEGRO director of marketing and communications Nick Hughes
- Imperial College programme manager Zoe Mulholland
- V&A head of Marketing Jane Rosier
- Ogilvy and Mather UK’s vice chairman Rory Sutherland
- Dare CEO Leigh Thomas
The group of distinguished judges will be charged with assessing the entries in 14 separate categories, recognising great marketing achievements across the industry.
Property Marketing Professionals Can Enter 14 Award Catergories
With entries opening on January 6th, estate agents and others within the property marketing industry would do well to consider which of the awards they could be in the running for as submission are invited for:
- Best Marketing Campaign – London Offices
- Best Marketing Campaign – Regional Offices
- Best Marketing Campaign – Retail and Leisure (incl. Hotels)
- Best Marketing Campaign – Industrial and Logistics
- Best Marketing Campaign – Mixed Use Schemes
- Best Research or Annual Report
- Best Marketing Campaign – Residential – New Build
- Best Marketing Campaign – Residential – Regeneration
- Best Marketing Campaign – Residential – International
- Best Website
- Best Digital Marketing Campaign
- In House Marketing Team of the Year
- Grand Prix
The awards, which are organised by the Worshipful Company of Chartered Surveyors (WCCS), are one of the highlights of the property marketing industry calendar.
WCCS Master Elizabeth Edwards commented: “ The Company is enormously proud of the Property Marketing Awards and it is great to see it in such rude health this year.
“We are flattered and grateful to the exceptionally well qualified judges for generously giving their time to support the work of the awards, I would also like to thank all our supporters, sponsors and entrants alike.
Following the closure of entries and judging period, the awards will be announced and presented next summer at BAFTA in London.
“I look forward to celebrating all your hard work with you in June 2014,” added Edwards
- Do you think you have a winning property marketing team/campaign? Entries for the Property Marketing Awards can be submitted online only from January 6th to 5pm on March 28 2014 at www.propertymarketingawards.co.uk.