Something for the Weekend – 10 Super Sites for Hippy-Chic Homes
Glastonbury weekend has got us all fired up here at Photoplan, and we are feeling that festival vibe.
Anyone who has ever attended an amazing event like this will know how the atmosphere seeps into your soul, and it is no surprise that many want to recreate that laid-back festival feel at home to enjoy on a daily basis.
With this in mind, this week’s Something for the Weekend feature has trawled the web to find 10 of the best examples of boho and hippy chic interiors for your inspiration and enjoyment. Check out the stunning interior photography on these blogs if you are looking to bring a bit of Glasto-style glam into your own home.
Whether you want to dress your home to attract a laid back house hunter, or are looking for ideas for your next home’s interior this week’s offering has something to suit!
- Bohemian Home Accessorising – Once Upon a Tea Time explores some of the options available to those looking to create a hippy-chic interior. Ethnic throws and beautiful bunting bring the festival vibe into modern interiors.
- On the Boho Design Trail – Practical Enrichment offers some inspiration ideas for creating a stylish boho home. Vintage pieces and natural décor combine for an effortless charm.
- How to Dress a Hippy Home Hints and tips from the Boho Chic Café on how to create that flower power feel with carefully selected pieces. Ideas for indoor and outdoor design.
- Cool Colours and Vintage Verve Bohemian Vintage explores the use of colour to create a happy hippy home. Also offers some exciting inspiration for art and accessories.
- Mellow Yellow Home and Décor explores the use of this favourite hippy hue in your house. From the smallest feature to a room sized theme, this post offers ideas on how to get it right.
- Adventures in Bohemia The Decorologist looks at homes that have got that hippy vibe just right. With hints and tips on how to create a fabulous boho-home.
- Turn on, Tune in and Drop Out – Inspirational Hippy Homes Adventures of a Suburban Hippie offers advice on creating that year-round festival feel. Ideas include beautiful beaded curtains, individual artwork and creative use of cushions.
- Boho Glam A look at how to achieve a globally-inspired gyspy-feel in your interiors. A classic twist on the hippy home.
- Great Outdoors Indoors La Maison Fou offers an amazing example of indoor tenting to bring that true festival fel to your living room. The perfect way to camp in comfort.
- Boho Bedrooms Boho Market share some inspiration for Bohemian Boudoirs brining that relaxed hippy vibe to your home’s most intimate interiors. Stunning examples of décor and dressing.