This week we told you that Robert De Niro’s son Raphael had been placed in charge of the property marketing campaign for his father’s $14m West Village New York townhouse. The blog post got us got us thinking about celebrity homes – what are they like? How much do they cost? Can we have one?
So, in case you were asking yourselves the same questions we’ve put together details on ten top celebrity homes recently placed on the market. Check out these links to peek at property photography, find out prices and generally make yourself green with envy!
- Katharine Hepburn’s New England Home This stunning Connecticut mansion boasts six bedrooms, eight bathrooms and even comes with a private beach and boat dock – it was once home to the quadruple Oscar winning actress.
- Goldie and Kurt’s Malibu Mansion A snip at $14.7m! This four-bed, four-bath Malibu mansion is home to Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell.
- Taylor Swift’s Plush Pad Dating from the 1920s, the country star’s Nashville home has four bedrooms and is immaculately presented, with beautiful hardwood floors and stunning plaster mouldings throughout.
- Dr Phil’s in Beverly Hills TV personality and friend of Oprah Dr Phil McGraw was the onetime owner of this secluded Beverly Hills home complete with chef’s kitchen and climate controlled wine store.
- Ugly Betty’s Beautiful Base The exterior of this home may not be the most prepossessing, but one look at the interior photography and you can see that TV star America Ferrera has great taste. We particularly like the patio and pool area.
- Sally Fields’ Stunning Retreat It may be situated in Malibu, but Sally Fields super home is a real retreat, with its own private walking trails and horse paddock. The house itself features stunning contemporary organic design, while the outdoor pool is simply a small slice of heaven.
- French-Country Style Chez Quaid Star Dennis Quaid shows a real flair for style in his Pacific Palisades mansion. Decorated with touches of French-coutry design, this rustic retreat features exposed beams and stone fireplaces within the immaculately designed interior.
- De Niro’s West Village Townhouse This beautiful brownstone building is the epitomy of West Village style and has been in the De Niro family for three decades. Just a few houses away from the house that featured on the hugely popular Cosby show, floorplans reveal the true size of this $14m investment.
- Pete Sampras’ California Dream The home of tennis ace and former world champion Pete Sampras was placed on the market with the bargain price tag of just $25m! For that buyers were promised 360 degree mountain panoramas, 20 acres and, of course, a top notch tennis court.
- Buy it Like Beckham! This five-bed grade 2 listed barn conversion was once home to David and Victoria Beckham. This chunk of Cheshire real estate comes complete with indoor swimming pool and integral leisure suite.